The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

4

Posted by Zeltan On 2/01/2011 11:42:00 AM 0 comments


After much debate with myself, I've decided to make Feb 1st the "WoW Birthday" which is the day I started playing WoW.

It has already been 4 years since picking up WoW and there's still no sign of stopping. Some people may find WoW unbearable with all the constant grinding but not me. Ok, maybe for the last few months of WotLK. Cataclysm has been entertaining but I have lapsed into a routine once more: Daily Heroics on Zev and Zeev, TB dailies and occasional archaeology. But for now, I'm not bored.

I have always wondered how long will I keep playing WoW, most MMOs I've played lasted for 3 years so Warcraft has clearly passed the "Interest Span". Perhaps if there's anything that'll make me lose interest in WoW, it'll be the lack of raiding.

Time to find a raiding guild I guess!

Categories:

0 Response for the "4"