The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

It beings

Posted by Zeltan On 3/22/2012 05:14:00 PM 0 comments


The beta test started waaaaaaaaaaay earlier than I anticipated, but that's a good thing right? It means Mists will be released during my summer holidays!

Having signed up for the annual pass programme, I am certainly entitled to a beta pass but strangely, I'll not be questing through the beta this time round. Cata's beta was fun but having experienced all the content simply make the release....kinda boring. When Cata was released in Dec, I've already run through Hyjal through Twilight Highlands, making a 2nd run through fun but the 3rd time (on my hunter) fun meter just decline rapidly. Till now, I prefer dungeoning to questing for my other alts (Boomkin's unquested zone includes Uldum, half of Highlands and Hyjal)

BUT, I might be rolling a monk to see how it feels (unlike the Deathknight, it doesn't really compel me to change my main) as well as the other class changes (Perma demonform for warlocks sounds really cool)

But one thing's for sure, I'll have a difficult time deciding who I'll be playing in Mists.

Categories:

0 Response for the "It beings"