The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

5 Years of WoW

Posted by Zeltan On 2/27/2012 07:57:00 PM 0 comments


In the midst of all the raiding and uni work, I've just realised that I've been WoWing for 5 years! Since picking up WoW in 2007, I've never stopped playing....ok fine, there are periods of rest but still, WoW is still the first game to have survive past the 3 year mark. With Mist of Pandaria coming out soon(tm), I foresee more years of WoW.

So, see ya soon in the World...of Warcraft.

Categories:

0 Response for the "5 Years of WoW"