The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

The greatest thing out of 4.1

Posted by Zeltan On 4/30/2011 06:40:00 PM 0 comments


There are many things I like about 4.1: Frost DK buffs, removal of pet happiness, increased gem prices, troll heroics; But the best thing is none of the above.

Instead, it's the picture above. Yes that's right, I finally got my pretty undead face back. For the longest time, even during beta, Worgen DK's human form looks out of whack simply because the face skin does not match the body. Instead, we get a generic pale face. For 5 months. 4.1 finally fix this bug, which has been bugging me since day 1.

Now can we finally have DK-style hair color for worgen please?

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "The greatest thing out of 4.1"