The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

It's time to go

Posted by Zeltan On 8/10/2011 10:44:00 AM 0 comments


Since last December, I've made clear on my decision to leave the Ancients and join a Singaporean raiding guild so as to properly balance a WoW-Life....life. While I have moved my Deathknight main, my hunter and other alts remain as an Ancient.

I did once promise that my alts are going nowhere but WoW, like life, do have its own special circumstances. Now I've to eat my own words and move my hunter to a new home.

Does it mean I'm fully quitting the guild? Not quite. For one, I'll no longer be actively playing a toon in The Ancients (my DK, hunter and druid are seriously eating my time up together with RL) but I'll leave my paladin Beanieone, priest Tofuman, and warlock Zahno in storage at the Ancients. Should one day I decide to pick them up again (most probably at the Deathwing raid patch when everything's slowing down for new expansion), I'll still be an Ancients member.

Many old members I've known for the past 3 years have either move to a new guild or move on with their lives. This is no longer the era of the Burning Crusaders but the ear of Cataclysm.....ers?

To Ianthee, take good care of the guild. From the past few months, I've seen you actively participating in the turning of the guild's gears; You'll be a magnificent GM for the new ear of Ancients. The Ancients was born September 2006, one of Dath'remar's oldest active guild. Carrying on the torch passed down by Johala, Borgthor, Liself, Felock, Satori.....The list goes on and on.

WoW may be a game but it's where communities form, where RL friendships bloom. The Ancients has always been a casual social raiding guild where people from around the world come and play. Let that fire continue burning bright

With that, Zevon, my first toon will be leaving the guild he has called home for 3 years.

Game-on~


Categories:

0 Response for the "It's time to go"