The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

Happy 2011!

Posted by Zeltan On 1/01/2011 11:01:00 AM 0 comments


Happy New Year to Everyone! 2011 is shaping up to be an exciting year, especially with Cataclysm in full swing as compared to 2010 which is monotonous and dominated by Icecrown raids all year round.

A new year is also the time for new goal settings, which according to experts usually are unfulfilled. But, I would give myself a 74% grade for 2010's resolution. For WoW, while my resolution is to build on both Beanieone and Zeevon, I sidetracked and gained a Warlock instead. For Zeev however, he gained new mounts and exalted factions so there's a definite plus points there. Part of my RL resolution is completed too which is fantastic.

Which brings us to 2011 resolution. Being the year that I'll finally be free from slavery, I plan to have 5 raiding characters (Zeevon, Beanieone, Zahno, Tofuman and Zevon) and a possible worgen druid if the mood strikes. The sad news is Zeevon's eventual departure from The Ancients but I plan to keep 3 characters in the guild.

Of course, since I'll be starting on my Uni course soon, WoW time definitely have to be sacrificed so we'll see if my resolution still holds up by then!

HAPPY 2011!

Categories:

0 Response for the "Happy 2011!"