The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

So looks like I totally dumped the idea of Recap Recon, it just slide into oblivion due to my laziness.

Naxx25 1 Night Clear

We finally cleared Naxx25 in one single night although we took 4 hours(?) to do so. It's great, it means The Ancients can move on to bigger things like 2 nights of Uldaur. Maybe. Not much hope.

Future of Raiding

3.2 will bring with it the biggest change to raiding ever. It not only introduces us to the new Crusader Coliseum with has 4 raid modes and 1 5 man, but tier 9 and allow Emblems of Conquest [Current Uldaur25 Badges] to drop in Naxx, OS and basically every raid in WotLK to date. It's great, Beanie and Zahno can enjoy Uldaur25 gears. This leads to complain of running mindless heroics over and over again and letting noobs get good gear. OHNOEZ HE CAN HAZ TIR 8.5!!!11!shiftone.
Really? 2 piece of T8.5 is the full set? Lovely. People will never fail to complain.

MJ's Passing



It was really sad that Micheal Jackson died thursday 25th June 2009. I've always loved his songs despite his eccentricities. [His Thriller MV never fail to freak me out when I was little]. Heal the World, a song that best represent what Earth needs now, a fave of mine. RIP MJ

Sydney Photos

As Moon requested, I've added more to my facebook album.

Categories:

0 Response for the "IIW: Naxx25 1 Clear, Future of Raiding, MJ's Passing and More"