The Gaming Lizard

World of Warcraft.Life.Random Babblings from a Lizard POV

  • It's a weird weird World....of Warcraft

    Welcome to the revamped blog of the Lonelylizard! Feel free to take a look around!
    About me: I'm a 20 year old living in Singapore. Passion includes playing WoW and drawings.
    Realm played: Dath's Remar
    Characters: Lvl85 Deathknight, Lvl80 Paladin, Lvl80 Warlock, Lvl80 Priest, Lvl85 Hunter

Temptations and BRRRRRAAAAIIIIIINNNNSSSSS.....

Posted by Zeltan On 10/23/2008 10:28:00 PM 0 comments

Since the day I decided to go on a 3 months hiatus from WoW, I know I'll have to face that dangerous urge and the voice inside my head telling me to give in to the Dark Side eventually. So far so good, PTR managed to stave off that demonic urge for a while. Not even the implementation of Patch 3.0.2 can pull me back.....except now. Looks like Blizzard has made their ultimate move - ZombieFest 2008 courtesy of Arthas the Lich King. It's over everywhere!

I thought I could get on the PTR and take part in spreading some delicious brain jam over my morning toast. Turns out if you deleted your previous PTR, sayonara and thanks for all the trout. So no prob, I told my Evil Side, I'll repatch all the patch mirrors from WoWWiki....

*le gasps* None of they work! The horror of it all. How can they announce the END of the PTR, with an almost tearrful goodbye only to say "Hey, it's open again! Only those who isn't stupid enough to delete PTR can play!" Whatever.

So it comes down to the last solution: Should I go on TBC trial for 10 days of Zombie goodness? I only have 1 week or so left so it might be a good time to use it. Maybe I should go Harvey Dent...Waddya think?

Categories:

0 Response for the "Temptations and BRRRRRAAAAIIIIIINNNNSSSSS....."